How Do I Get Connected?
If you are new to Desert Streams Church here are a few ways to help you get connected.
- On Sundays, you can fill out a Communication Card which is attached to a bulletin you will receive upon entering the auditorium. You can then check off any areas that you are interested in and someone will contact you regarding those areas of interest.
- If you have just become a Christian we invite you to attend our Starting Point class where you explore the basics of Christianity. This class meets for six weeks on Sundays during specific weeks which will be listed on your Communication Card.
- You can always call Warren Vivian, our Connection Pastor, at the church office or email him at email@example.com.
- If you are not a new Christian then another connection point is DSU which meets every other Wednesday. We offer you several class options in a small group experience where you can delve deeper into the Bible and how it applies to us today.
- Another connecting point is our GROW Groups which are small groups that are as diverse as the family at Desert Streams Church. Don’t worry about making a long term commitment or making the “perfect connection” the first time. In fact, we encourage you to visit as many of our small groups as you wish until you find one that’s right for you. The most important thing is to get connected where you are comfortable, so you can develop deeper friendships and strengthen your relationship with God. For more information call the church office or email us.
If you’re still not sure where to start, we suggest volunteering on one of our Ministry Teams, which support our mission. This will give you a chance to work along side people and get to know them at your own pace, while learning more about Desert Streams.